- Posted In: Careers
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to work closely with the origination and underwriting team to ensure quality of collection/review of loan documentation and project timelines are met. Primary duties will include lead in the collection and review of loan documentation for loan submissions, management of project statuses for underwriting team, and coordination of third party reports. Experience in commercial real estate organizational skills, and customer service is required. Experience in project management is preferred.
- Lead in the collection and review of loan documentation received from borrowers for successful submission to commercial multifamily real estate underwriting.
- Coordinate third party reports and inspections with borrowers and report providers
- Gather and analyze third party reports to ensure properties are in compliance with HUD’s strict standards, suggesting solutions to address any areas in non-compliance
- Build and facilitate relationships with key internal and external trusted business partners by communicating loan status with applicants and loan originators throughout the loan process, and utilize problem-solving skills to help identify solutions to any issues that exist
- Develop, gather, analyze and report metrics to senior leadership in support of the execution of mortgage loan processing.
- Support Underwriting team by providing global overviews of all projects
- Prepare agendas and facilitate meeting minutes that provide commentary and action items that identify responsible party and date of completion.
- Willing to ask questions and communicate when there is a lack of clarity
- Brings a positive attitude to situations and has a wiliness to think outside of the box
- Builds strong relationships with all departments and drives a culture of collaboration and teamwork throughout the organization.
- Wiliness to communicate openly to the team on work flow and work load.
- Genuinely cares about people, shows interest in employees’ work and non-work experiences; Approachable and ready to help
- Applies knowledge to improve and expand policies, practices, trends, and integration of information/data
- Take the initiative to bring added value to situations and projects
- Collaborates with other departments and groups to ensure timely project completion.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Project Management experience preferred but not required
- Experience multifamily financing for FHA/HUD preferred but not required
- Must demonstrate sound understanding of the fundamentals of analyzing and underwriting commercial real estate transactions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
Able to travel a minimum of 5-10%
Please send resumes to RStair@greatlakesfg.com